Conference Room Systems – The Perfect Meeting Room for Your BusinessAudioWorks
Conference Room systems and meeting rooms have to be simple to operate, reliable and have the ability to adapt to your business on the fly. When business needs to get done the last thing you want to do is troubleshoot your presentation or video conferencing systems. AudioWorks has put together many meeting/conference rooms for local businesses, here is a tour of ours to show just what today’s meeting rooms should include.
- Your meeting rooms should make a bold statement. Large displays, excellent lighting and great sound all add to the effectiveness of your presentation to your team or to your clients.
- Video is changing, it is imperative that the panel you select for your meeting room be able to handle anything. Using 4K panels ensures that your presentations will look crystal clear. Video, text, images all displayed clear and crisp to give your presentation the pop needed to make an impact.
- What good is a system if you can’t use it? We design these systems to be as simple as possible and custom tailor them to the individual business. You shouldn’t need an instruction booklet to use your meeting room. Simple design allows anyone to intuitively interact with the system so it does exactly what the user wants.
FLEXIBILITY, without the Mess
- Mac, PC, iPhone, Android, iPad? Can your current system display presentations from all of these devices? How about wirelessly display 4 screens at once regardless of the device type with the ability to make annotations on those devices? To achieve this you used to have to spend thousands and thousands of dollars on a presentation hub and outfit your conference table with every connector imaginable. With an AudioWorks system this is no longer the case. Get all of the features you need, none of the cable clutter, and for a fraction of the cost. Simple, reliable, clean, flexible and secure.
- Nothing worse than not being able to hear those on the other end of a conference call or video conference session. With great audio you can be sure that everything will be heard as clear as possible so all points get across.
- Add a little pizzazz. Integrating lighting into the system really ups the “wow” factor and gives you ultimate control of the meeting environment. Dim the lights for the video portion of your presentation, bring them back up at meeting breaks, all with the push of a button.
- How about some privacy? Adding motorized shades to your meeting room ensures privacy and also makes the room more comfortable. Simple to operate and the added sophistication cannot be beat.
A Little FUN
- These rooms don’t have to be all about business. Add an AppleTV to give your staff a break and allow them to kick back and enjoy a show, movie or online video clip. An AudioWorks system works fantastic in this application with great picture and sound.
If you are ready to take your meetings to a different level give us a call today!